Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Citrus Lane Review: June 2013

This is my second Citrus Lane box.  I have to say that it is a lot of fun for Noodlebug and I to get these boxes.  We subscribe to the 5-yr-old Boy box.

Citrus Lane offers a monthly subscription box of items for children ages 0-5.  You can tailor your box to boy, girl or gender neutral. The boxes are $25 per month for a monthly subscription.


This month's box had a "fun in the sun" theme. 

The first thing I pulled out was a Crocodile Creek space-themed water bottle. This water bottle retails for $11.99.




Then, I pulled out a Mole Hand set from Haba.  This will be perfect for digging in the sand at the beach this Summer. The set retails for $6.00.





Next, there was a full-size Top to Toe Body Wash from Bathtime Kids.  Perfect timing because we were all out of body wash. This wash retails for $15.95.

Finally, there was a trial-size Sunny Sunscreen from Episencial. We love Episencial products so I am always happy to get anything by them.  Since this size was specially made for Citrus Lane, I figured out its worth based on the cost per ounce listed on Amazon. I came up with $6.59.






The box usually comes with about four items and list of discount codes for buying more.  I'd say this box's value was about $40. And these are all things that we will definitely use.  The water bottle will be great for the new school year. 

If you'd like to try Citrus Lane, follow any of the links within this post to get $10 off your first box!  I'm already looking forward to the next box!

No comments: