Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Feeling Lots of Feelings

I know I haven't checked in in awhile. My life is at a very strange point.  When we moved in May, I lost my office so I am now down to a baker's rack in the kitchen. My only space to create is the dining table. Since the dining table is our only eating space, I can't leave any projects out. I have felt completely uninspired for a long time.

I look at photographs of all the things I used to make and it makes me sad. When Noodlebug was little, I sewed him handmade clothes and costumes and knitted him things and made him toys. Somehow I even found time to create mixed media canvases and other projects. Now, I don't do anything creative. It is as if the stress of life and constant financial worry has drained all the creativity and drive out of me.

I did mange to pull together some Halloween costumes. This year, our little family went as some of the Feelings from "Inside Out."  Meet Sadness, Anger, and Fear.



I'm not sure how to get my creative mojo back. I'm feeling a bit lost right now.

2 comments:

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

JangadiSilver said...

I like your website,thanks for doing such great information..

Silver Jewellery in Coimbatore
traditional silver jewellery online
online shopping silver jewellery | Silver Chains and Necklaces | Jangadi Silver
online silver jewellery store | Silver Ear-Rings Online at Low Price
best silver jewellery
| gold plated silver jewellery | antique silver jewellery online