Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yarn Harlot and Other News

I finished the ribbon topiary last night while watching "America's Next Top Model." (Hooray, Jaslene!!!) I'll post a picture soon.

It is just about time to get back to my knitting projects. I plan on doing a pair of baby booties and a bunny as a gift for a pregnant friend. I have to confess something, though. I have been knitting lace-edged washcloths for several months and they only involved the knit stitch and some yarn-overs. I worry that I have forgotten how to purl. Seriously. I hope it will come back to me.

The Yarn Harlot is coming to town next month for a book signing and I ran to the bookstore and got my reserved seating ticket. I'm excited!!!

I am adding "Not Martha" to my list of inspirational blogs. Purl reminded me of it and I have found some good project ideas there. Check it out!

No comments: