Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meme

Here's a meme from my friend Vieve:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

That would have been the fall of 1998. I was in the middle of graduate school for my master's degree in anthropology. I was dating a guy in the air force who was eight years older and ended up being one of the worst mistakes of my life.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

1. Publish the latest Junior League newsletter. (done)
2. Pump at least four more times.
3. Post the video of baby's baptism.
4. Upload the photos of baby's baptism and edit them.
5. Finish my current library book (GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO)

3. What snacks do I enjoy?

I am a cookie monster so if there is a chocolate chip cookie available I definitely go for that! Most of the time, i have a granola bar.

4. Where are some places I've lived?

Dallas, San Antonio, Denver, Sonoma County

5. What things would I do if I were a billionaire?

Pay off my debt and student loans. Buy a house. Donate to all my favorite charities. Buy my mom a house. Create a college fund for Aidan. I want a home of my own so badly. If I could win a lottery for just a couple hundred thousand I would be a happy happy woman. Real estate is so ridiculous in California that I doubt we will EVER be able to afford a house.

1 comment:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I enjoyed learning these things about you. This was a good post...m..