Monday, November 24, 2008

Do You Believe?

I am a volunteer with the Make-a-Wish Foundation and this year they are partnering with Macy's on a very special project. Kids (and adults) can deliver their letters to Santa to Macy's and Macy's will mail them. For every letter that Macy's receives, they will donate $1 to the Make-a-Wish Foundation. It's that easy! I am actively involved in this project as I will be collecting the letters from my local Macy's and counting them before sending them on to the North Pole. So, if you have a letter to Santa you'd like to mail, please consider dropping it off at Macy's so that Make-a-Wish can get a donation.

You can find more information here.

4 comments:

Gary said...

What a great idea! Santa and I have been on a disconnect for a while, so I'm going to take advantage of this opportunity to set things right with him.

Amy M. said...

I look forward to hearing what is on your Santa wish list!!!

Gary said...

I'm not sure about my own list, but I do know that you're getting a way cool present. Erin had a great idea. I've got to bust a move on it so you can get it in time!

HippieDog said...

How cool is this! Thank you so much for the link, I'll have to help Jakey write his Santa letter :) Happy Thanksgiving!