Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Waiting is the Hardest Part

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I am waiting for the postman to bring me some new creative materials--namely Jenni Bowlin's March kit and two kits from Peacoats and Partyhats. I need to get to Michael's and buy some ribbon so I can make some Easter corsages but I haven't found the time yet. I am happy to report that I have done the first three creativity journal projects at Inspire Co. They are so fun!!! Amy Powers is brilliant. You have already seen my ribbon cake and I will post a photo of the next two soon.

One of my projects I hope to get around to soon is to scan a bunch of old family photos I have found. I'd love to use them in some of my art projects. I also want to buy some tags to try the 52 question project. So many ideas buzzing around in my brain and I lack the proper materials!!!

No comments: