Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm Back!!!

It was wild two weeks! I learned a lot and I'm glad to be home. I am especially glad I am no longer sleeping on a dorm room bed that felt like a cement slab. 

Noodlebug starts a new preschool next week and we are all excited but also sad to leave his old school. He's been there for two years and we love it so much!  It's time for new challenges, though.

My thoughts are turning to Fall and Halloween. I know it's early but if I have to make a costume, I need to start thinking about it now.  I have also picked out my handmade Christmas gift for Noodlebug. I'm going to try to make him this scarf from a pattern by Morehouse Farm:

(image source)
Noodlebug loves tigers and I thought this scarf was really cute. 

I actually managed to finish another project before I left for my business trip and I will share it with you soon.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Summer. It's going by so quickly!

1 comment:

M. Landeck said...

I would totally wear a tiger scarf, too. That is cute!