Friday, November 22, 2013

Advent Calendar Idea

I have been really frustrated trying to find an Advent calendar for Noodlebug this year.  We did a wonderful Playmobil calendar with woodland creatures last year.  The year before that, I tried a LEGO Advent Calendar and was really disappointed.  What do criminals and crime labs have to do with Christmas?

In Amy Powers' Big Picture class, we are making homemade calendars but I haven't gotten very far with mine.  In the meantime, I have a backup plan.

We are huge SPARKLE STORIES fans in our household. So, I was thrilled to hear they are coming out with an audio Advent Calendar.  We'll be able to listen to a story a day for Advent. Plus, they will have a companion printable coming out on December 1.

(photo borrowed from and owned by Sparkle Stories)

Get your own subscription to the SPARKLE STORIES audio advent calendar here.



(I received no compensation in ANY FORM for this post. I just love SPARKLE STORIES!)

No comments: