Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rut

Friends, I am in a crafting rut.  I am supposed to be keeping up with two online classes.  One of them is year-long. I gave up in early February. Not a good start.

I am on lesson one for my Brave Girls Club class which I think may be over now.

I just can't find the time to do anything creative.  Just keeping up with work and motherhood and running our Sunday school program is taking all my time.  My workroom has become a room to throw things into. I can barely get through the door past the giant laundry basket full of clothing I am trying to sell on eBay.

I wish I could say that I spend time being creative or otherwise productive after Noodle goes to bed but I usually end up watching tv because I am so tired.

When weekend roll around, I am desperately running around trying to spend quality time with my son while catching up on all the household stuff I am unable to get done during the week.

Tomorrow night, I am going to take a class in sign-making at a local shop.  I am hoping it will reinvigorate my creativity.  After all, Easter is right around the corner!



No comments: