Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Let's Cast ALL SOULS TRILOGY!

I would love to see Deborah Harkness' books turned into a series of movies or a television series. But the casting would have to be JUST RIGHT.

I see just one choice for Diana:

I think Mireille Enos is so wonderful.  Her skill as an actress would keep the character from falling into kitsch territory.

Matthew is a lot harder:

1.  Henry Cavill---Has the look but does he have the gravitas?






2. Richard Armitage--Fan favorite but I'm not convinced.




3. Christian Bale--He can definitely handle the brooding/edgy aspects of the role but is he tall enough?




4.Benedict Cumberbatch!  Intriguing.





Now, what about Gallowglass?  My personal favorite.  He would have to be big but also charming.  Hmm....

Yep. Tom Hopper. I can totally see it!


The last book in the ALL SOULS TRILOGY comes out on July 15.  These books are begging to made into movies or a television series!


No comments: