Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi Everybody!

well, the last month has been full of all of the joys and challenges that comes with new parenthood. The baby is absolutely wonderful. The struggles with breastfeeding and lack of sleep....not so much. But we're working on it! Everyone tells me things will get better around three months. Just in time for me to go back to work. Sigh.


ANYWAY...I need to pick your brains. My second anniversary is July 3 and the traditional gift for that is cotton. I need ideas of something to do for my husband. I thought about a robe but he has enough robes he already doesn't use. Does anyone have a creative idea for cotton? I don't mind making something.

Ideas please!!!!

1 comment:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Do you quilt? I'd suggest a small (nothing elaborate~maybe just fussy cut squares of 'I LOVE YOU' appropriate cotton fabrics) wall quilt to hang above the bed.