Friday, June 27, 2008

Sticker Mania



When I was a kid, sticker collecting was really big. I would hoard my stickers like they were pirate treasure. My favorites were a brand called "Mrs. Grossman's" because they had these great simple designs and bright colors. Little did I know that I would one day live in the same town where Mrs. Grossman's factory is located. Today was the annual Mrs. Grossman's factory sale. I was there when the doors opened. Now, I am stocked up on stickers and sticker accessories. It was so much fun! They have a terrific factory tour and store as well. Now, I can go straight to the source when I want cool stickers. Lucky me!!! If you are in the Bay Area, I highly recommend the factory tour.

(image borrowed from Mrs. Grossman's)

4 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love stickers....Happy Fourth Of Jully!!!!

Michelle said...

I did the exact same thing as a kid! Loved my sticker album and hoarded the Mrs. Grossmans! I am so jealous you live in her town and got to got to such a fun sale, lucky you!

Stink Bone Jones said...

Well that is a super cute little story. I loved stickers too but it didn't turn into much of a collection for me. Sounds like the factory tour was fun, reliving childhood a bit.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I would have been there for sure! Look at that room full!!!!