Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blahs and Scrapbooking

Well, my husband and I are both down with colds. So far, the baby hasn't gotten it. (knock on wood) I have been working on baby's scrapbook and I am in month six of my pregnancy. Slow going! But at least I'm getting some done. I also got a new book on knitting baby clothes and items. I realized last night that I don't have the right size needles, however, so when I am feeling better I'll have to go acquire them. I have grand plans to knit a teddy bear for baby for Christmas. And, if I get done, to knit them for my friends with babies as well. We'll see...

2 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so sorry that you are sick...What a great idea to make a Teddy Bear.....Hugs....Mary

Amy H. said...

Ugh...those summer colds are the worst. I hope it passes quickly.