Friday, August 22, 2008

Ideas?

Hello my friends! I have a new computer and I am in the process of getting back online. Slowly but surely...

I want to pick your brains. Although my baby is almost exclusively breastfed, he occasionally gets feed some formula that we get in little glass bottles that hold six ounces. I have been washing and saving these bottles thinking they might be useful for a craft project. Does anyone have ideas for these bottles? I was thinking of decoupaging them and making little vases. Or jars of fairy dust? Or something for Halloween? I'll try to post a photo soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on that sweet baby boy!!! He is such a doll. Get lots and lots of snuggle time in...it goes by WAY too fast.
XO~
Kim

Gary said...

You could also fill the bottles with colorful beads or scrapbooking embellishments. That way the bottles would double as storage and as decorations. If you found some lids that fit, you could paint them, which would be fun.

The decoupage idea is great, too!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh definatley something baby related! Maybe the decopauged labels can be pictures from vintage baby books?