Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back Online and Back to Work

Today I returned to work from my maternity leave. Sigh. So hard to leave my baby. I don't really want to be working full-time but I'm lucky to have a good job with good benefits.

In other news, I finished scrapbooking my pregnancy and I have knitted half a bear for baby. I'm using a FiberKnits patterns and so far it's going pretty well. I'm going to felt it. I really want baby to have something homemade from me. We'll see if I can wait until Christmas to give it to him. I can't believe I filled a scrapbook with ONLY my pregnancy! I'm going to have to get a new album and begin with the delivery story.

Glad to be back online. Hope you are all well!!!

(I still need more ideas on what to do with all these glass formula bottles! Keep your ideas coming!!!)

No comments: