Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Whew!


Well, I had a nice weekend. Baby turned 16 weeks old on Sunday. I can't believe it! I am more than halfway done knitting the bear for baby. I'll post photos of it soon. In the meantime, you can see what the bear is SUPPOSED to look like in the picture above. You can find the pattern here. So far, it's not too hard. All knitting with some fairly simple increases. Next, I need to get back to scrapbooking and doing something with those baby formula jars. I've decided to decoupage a couple to use as vases. I'm thinking of doing a few more as "fairy dust" jars. We'll see how it goes.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Fall is in the air! I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

HippieDog said...

They are so cute Amy, I can't wait to see yours....I wish you could teach me to knit...or crochet for that matter....I always lose count...and get flustered. I think the fairy jars would be a marvelous idea....I've been thinking about making a fairy jar or two for Christmas...they are so darn cute :) Hope all is well....glad you are back to blogging....missed you! xo