Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Smile Award


I have been delinquent in thanking my sweet blogging buddy Hippie Dog for giving me the Smile Award! I have to admit that I secretly get a thrill every time I get one of these little blogging awards. It is just a massive warm fuzzy! So, thank you Hippie. You made my day!!!

I am passing this award on to the following people:

Charles Batte

Heidi at Sweet Woodruff Acres

Sarah at Experiment Land

Mary Isabella at Daisy Bouquet

Vallen at Queenly Things

And to all my loyal readers who stuck with me while I was on maternity leave from my blog. You guys are the greatest!!!!

3 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Thank-you so much for thinking of me. How are you and your wonderful family??? Have a great weekend...m..

Heidi said...

Ah, thank you! What a sweet award!

You photo (in previous post) of you and your little guy is so cute! You look like such a happy mom! (Is is fun and easier when they are just a tad older, wouldn't you say!!!?!!)

*Heidi*

Sarah B. B. said...

Thanks, Amy! You are a sweetie. Your little guy is precious, and you look great - motherhood obviously suits you. :) Have a great week!