Saturday, September 20, 2008

Christmas Present Idea

Cooking is really big in my family. Everything seems to revolved around food. So, when I found TASTEBOOK, I got really excited. It is a website where you can upload your own personal recipes and photos and make a personal cookbook. Prices start at just $19.95. I've already starting loading some recipes and I plan to contact family members and have them e-mail their favorite/signature recipes. I'm going to compile a family cookbook and give one to each family for Christmas. Sounds like fun, huh?

5 comments:

HippieDog said...

Amy, I did sign up for this and plan on making one too....what a great idea :) Hope your week is great! Happy Fall!!! xo

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love to cook and I really like this idea. I am going to visit that site. Thanks..m..

Rebecca said...

I love that idea! Off to check it out, thanks!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.