Thursday, September 18, 2008

Halloween Goodies


Halloween is coming up and I feel compelled to really go ALL OUT since this is Baby's first Halloween. I need to start going into the garage and finding all of my decorations. I didn't do much decorating for holidays last year because I was pregnant and lethargic.

In order to get a jump-start on the holiday, I just ordered this adorable kitty from HippieDog! (photo borrowed from Hippie Dog Primitives) Isn't she wonderful?! I have lots of Hippie's pieces and I love each and every one. What is not to love about black cats and Halloween!

I also got the new Grand in Road catalog and I am trying to restrain myself from ordering a $1000 worth of lawn decorations. Maybe when Baby is a bit older...

3 comments:

HippieDog said...

Thanks Amy, you are too kind :) I'll have to check out that catalog....sounds wonderful! Talk with you soon. xo

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I like the kitty...m..

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I love your black kitty - the fur is lovely! Great Blog and posts! Blessings, Katie