Monday, January 26, 2009

30 Years of Stickers


As some of you may know, I have been a fan of Mrs. Grossman's stickers since I was a child. I am now lucky enough to live in the same town as the sticker factory which REALLY comes in handy for a crafter who likes to work with stickers! Mrs. Grossman's is celebrating their 30th year in business with a very special limited edition tin filled with heart stickers. The very first sticker that Mrs. Grossman made was a perfect red heart (seen above center in photo) so this tin is filled with love and very timely since it comes before Valentine's Day! They are only available while supplies last and you can get them here. I already have mine and now I just have to decide whether to horde the stickers or use them!

(image above borrowed from the Mrs. Grossman's website)

No comments: