Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy Bee

My head is just buzzing with potential projects! But the best news is....I got a sewing machine! My mother finally bought me one and we are going to share it. I have decided to break it in using Amy Karol's new MailOrder pattern for slippers. Find it over at Angry Chicken.

I also need to complete my new Jenni Bowlin kit. It is the cutest little postage stamp album that I thought would make a good Valentine's project.

My friend Monique and I are going to do a Knit-a-long starting on February 1. If you are a knitter, feel free to join in! We will be making the Noni Adventure Bag in Medium:



Could be amibitious but I'll have Monique to help me.

So many wonderful creative ideas out there right now. I'll finish these projects and then figure out what I want to do for my Easter corsage!

1 comment:

Gary said...

That's great news about the sewing machine! I know you've wanted one of those for a while.

You have some cool projects going on. Look forward to hearing more about them.