Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Tutorials!

I posted two new tutorials in my sidebar that I found yesterday. The fabulous Maya*Made put up a tutorial on how to create the perfect travel pillow. It is so cute!!! I STILL haven't tried out the new sewing machine yet and I think this could be the perfect project. I'm envisioning Christmas presents!!! Find the travel pillow tutorial here.

Right after I had Noodlebug, someone gave me a wipes case with the cutest fabric cover. I always meant to figure out how to make my own but never got around to it. Now, I don't have to!!! According to Kelly listed a tutorial on making your own custom wipes case. I have found wipes to be the most useful thing under the sun but the cases aren't that glamorous. Until now. Find the tutorial here.

Isn't the internet great?

No comments: