Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby's First Haircut

Well, there were not tears at the big haircut last Friday. Noodlebug was his usual happy self and I was too distracted to shed any tears.  It was really just a trim. We're keeping it long. I asked for a shag.  No mullet!!!  I think it turned out pretty well. I think Noodlebug was most excited about the Elmo sticker they gave him after it was all over.

BEFORE:




AFTER:




Even though we only took off a little bit, he seems like such a big boy now!  Noodlebug turns 18 months on Wednesday.

My husband says he looks like a blonde version of the lead singer of Herman's Hermits:




I think he looks more like a blonde Beatle!!!





First haircut.....mission accomplished!

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow what a good boy - no tears. Wish I could say the same about our little grandson Riley (he was 2 in October) he hates it and cries when you cut his hair.
Alison

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

He is so sweet!!!!

Amy M. said...

Thank you Ladies! He was a total doll. Now, whether that will happen for his SECOND haircut....

CatieAn said...

what a sweet dollie he is!! I think he more handsome than any of those older 'boys'
catie