Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update

I had Spring Break last week and we went to spend it in the snow. My friend Kim and her family generously lent us their vacation home for a few days and we had a great time.  It was Noodlebug's first experience with snow and he wasn't too sure about it.


I did a little work on my 39 squares sampler but I have been lax in photographing it.  I will probably finish Noodlebug's rag quilt today. It has been a learning experience.  We'll see how the finished product looks.  I am back at work and trying to catch up with e-mail and all the little things I didn't do while gone.  Before I left, I sold my first item on eBay. I was so excited until I found out today that my buyer never received the item. I mailed it the day after she bought it.  I'm worried that I will end up having to refund her money without getting the item back. That would really stink. I think my husband has the delivery confirmation info so I will follow up with him today.  Gosh. It SEEMED like a good idea.

Hope you are all having a good week!

2 comments:

Gary said...

I love this picture. Looked to me that Aidan had a GREAT time in the snow! I'll bet it seemed like you were back in Colorado!

I'm so sorry about your eBay experience. That does stink! I hope things turn out OK.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

What a sweet picture!!1...smiles...m...