Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BABIES Movie



I don't normally post content like this but I have been wanting to see this movie ever since I saw the trailer.

This documentary simultaneously follows the lives of four babies around the world: Mongolia, the United States, Namibia and Japan. By capturing the first year of these babies' lives, we begin to see the beauty of our differences and how similar all of our lives really are.

The movie is also partnering with MARCH OF DIMES which I think is wonderful.  Many of your know of March of Dimes as an organization that fought polio.  I can remember my mother going door to door collecting for this group when I was four years old. Now, MARCH OF DIMES is working to make sure that women achieve healthy, full-term pregnancies.   In conjunction with the movie, if you can text BABIES to 20222 to make a $5 donation.




I may have to take Noodlebug to see this one!!!

(I am posting this content as a member of the BzzAgent program)

No comments: