Monday, October 21, 2013

Attempts at Clean(er) Eating

I have been trying really hard to offer healthier options for my family.  We do really well with my son's lunches.  I get lots of inspiration from 100 Days of Real Food and Weelicious for that. But I need help preparing healthy meals QUICKLY for dinner.  I was so excited to buy this book. Clean eating?  Yes please! Busy Family?  Check! 

 
 I attempted my first recipe last night.  I decided to try the Pecan-Crusted Chicken Tenders with Yogurt Dill Dip. 

(image source)
Mine didn't turn out quite as pretty as the above picture but they were delicious!!! I already had all the ingredients on hand and the whole thing took me about 20 minutes.  And it was a family-pleaser! My 5-yr-old ate about FIVE of them. And the dipping sauce is so delicious.  It would be perfect for dipping veggies in.  We paired this with a garden salad and it was a great meal.

I'm feeling inspired!



(I receive no compensation in any form for this post and all opinions are my own.)

No comments: