Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Brave Girl University


A few years ago, I was looking for inspiration and guidance. I knew I was experiencing a lot of change in my life and I needed a way to gather my thoughts about everything that was happening. My friend directed me to Brave Girls Club. I loved it because their classes combined some really great self-help guidance along with creative instruction. Best of both worlds!  Over the years, I have taken several of their classes.  I feel like my life is changing yet again and it may be time to retake some of my favorite BGC classes like Soul Restoration and Life Restoration. When I went to investigate signing up, I discovered that the wonderful people at Brave Girls Club were embarking on a new adventure!

Starting TODAY, Brave Girl University is launching!  For a $25 per month subscription, you get access to online courses by over 80 different teachers!  And many of my favorites! I can't wait to take classes from Junelle Jacobsen, Mindy Lacefield, Stephanie Ackerman, Tamara Laporte, Jeanne Oliver, and so many more! I love online classes because I can do them whenever I find a spare moment. And I love knowing that as long as I am a subscriber, I will have access to these classes. No deadlines!

I can't wait to see what this new adventure is like!  Maybe I will actually get a moment to create something. It has been awhile and I think my soul needs it.

No comments: