Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hippity Hop Easter Swap Days 8-11

First of all, thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes. I go to see the doctor tomorrow and she'll go over all the test results with me. I am keeping my fingers crossed that bed rest is not in my future but I'll do whatever is necessary to take care of my little guy.

In the meantime, I thought I better post the rest of the wonderful goodies I received in the Hippity Hop Easter Swap!!!

DAY EIGHT
This lovely hanging was done by Stephanie Ann Rojas. The colors are so great!!!


DAY NINE
Miss Dolly made this sweet little box!


DAY TEN
The fabulous Scrappy Jessi made this cute little collection of cards. Each one has something sweet on it.


DAY ELEVEN
And the grand finale was this sweet little basket by Bristol Snider!


Thank you so much to all the ladies for the wonderful goodies. And thanks to Heather Bluhm for hosting this massive swap!!! I'd love to do another!

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

You sure got some lovely things in the Easter Swap.
Hope all goes well tomorrow at the Doctors and if it's bed rest you need then I guess it's bed rest you get.
Take care
Alison

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

you recieved some neat things. I am praying you will get a good report from the doctor tomorrow. I had to spend the last two months of my pregancy in bed when I was pregant 28 years ago with our youngest child. Although I would have rather been up it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I read alot and the other children would set on my bed when they came home from school and we would get their homework done. Then when their father would come home he would get supper started and draw bathwater. It went well and what a gift we got in the end....Sending good thoughts your way....

HippieDog said...

Love all of your swap goodies...I always miss these things :) Hope you are resting little Mrs. Mommy!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Hope all is well.
Blessings to you!