Friday, April 18, 2008

Delinquent Blogger

Hello my friends! I hope you are all doing well. Things have been busy around here lately! I volunteer with several organizations and I'm trying to get all my volunteer work finished up in preparation for baby's arrival. Tying up loose ends and getting my board position ready to pass on to the next person. It seems like I go to a meeting almost every day! And I'm still working full-time. Right now, I'm planning on quitting work on May 16 but I may not make it that long. I feel like I need some rest to prepare for the Big Event! And there is still some scrapbooking and knitting I need to get to! If only I had more energy!

Anyway, I hope you are all well. Even when I don't post, I still check your blogs every single day!!!

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Amy it's probably a good idea to leave work a little earlier to give you time to sort yourself out for the new arrival.
Take care and get plenty of rest
Alison

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hope you have a beautiful weekend...

HippieDog said...

Went to the library over the weekend...and thought of you :)Relax! Wish you could teach me how to knit! xo