Monday, August 31, 2009

Shhh!!! Don't Tell Noodlebug

Amy brought this little gem to my attention and I knew it would be perfect for Noodlebug's "big" Christmas present. This is one of those ideas where you see it and then slap yourself on the head and say "Why didn't I think of that?!!!"  Such a cute idea! An easy-to-store playhouse that fits over a cardtable.  Miss Pretty Pretty of Imaginative Playtoys makes these little playhouses and they come in many different styles. I chose the farm because we live out in the country in Sonoma County and Noodlebug sees cows and sheep everyday.  It will even be customized with his name. So cute and so genius!!!

I finished the first figure for my gift for Noodlebug last night. I have discovered that I am a VERY slow hand-sewer.  So, Mary is finished!  She isn't perfect but she was made with love and I guess that is the important thing.

By the way, here is another great idea for a simple handmade gift. Noodlebug is a little young for it yet but I'm thinking it might make a great birthday gift. It's a bed board by Maya*Made for those times when your little one is confined to bed.  Such a great idea!!!

2 comments:

Gary said...

Wow, Aidan is going to have a pretty nice Christmas. You don't love that kid or anything, do you?

Alison Gibbs said...

I saw the one on Amy's blog such a great idea and such fun for Noodlebug
Alison