Saturday, March 30, 2013

Super-Quick Bunny Mask



Materials:
White paper plates
Pink construction paper
Packing tape
Glue stick
Black marker or black pipe cleaners
Optional stick for holding


Since we have so many paper plates lying around for our Easter guests tomorrow, I thought I'd throw together some Easter bunny masks for the kids.  I cut out a big circle from the center of the plate. I then cut the removed circle in half for the ears.  I traced the white ear shapes onto some pink construction paper and then cut the inner ears SLIGHTLY SMALLER than the white ears. I glued the pink inner ears onto the outer ears.  For sturdiness, I used packing tape to attach them to the mask. I really wanted to use black pipe cleaners for the whiskers but we were out. I settled for black marker instead.  We then used packing tape to secure the holding sticks.  Done!!! 

Happy Easter!!!

No comments: