Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Recent Etsy Finds

I realized I haven't posted all the wonderful things I have been getting in the mail!
These are my bluebirds of happiness that were custom-made for me by Laurie's Charming Designs. Aren't they sweet? It was a belated anniversary gift to my husband.




And I call this my Hippie Dog family! I got two Halloween cats and a charming Santa from Michelle! Love them all!!



This is a cowgirl pincushion I got from my swap partner Beth. I just love cowgirls and this one is especially cute!




Finally, I bought a craft apron made by Beth's buddy Suzy over at GeorgiaPeachez. I couldn't resist the Sis Boom fabric she used!



Whew! I bet my mail carrier is getting tired with all of this loot! Be sure to check out the Etsy stores of all of these creative ladies!

1 comment:

Lori said...

ooh ooh i LOVE that craft apron!!! i have been ogling those over at etsy!!!