Friday, November 2, 2007

Dia de los Muertos and the Weekend

As some of you may know, I am from Texas and I really miss celebrating Dia de los Muertos. When I lived in San Antonio, we would go and visit all the local altars. I was just in San Antonio recently and got to see many people setting up their altars in Market Square. Every year, I swear that I am going to put up my own altar but I'm always too tired after Halloween. My husband found out there will be a Day of the Dead processional through town on Saturday night and we are going. I'm really looking forward to it.

I need to take down all my Halloween decorations and start digging out Thanksgiving stuff. And I really need to make a trip to the craft store so I can start working on my next Sweet Goodness package. So much to do! Most importantly, I need to get my camera working properly so I can upload the photos of all the wonderful swap packages I have been getting. I'm going to get those photos up this weekend if it harelips the state! (as my mom would say!)

No comments: