Wednesday, December 5, 2007

5 Random Things



Miss Cathy over at Tadpoles and Teacups tagged me to write 5 random things about myself. Hmmm....

1) I'm adopted and I'm half Mexican and half Irish by birth. However, everyone who meets me and my mom INSISTS that we look exactly like one another. With about a five inch height difference. (see photo above)

2) I have an odd quirk when it comes to open cabinets and drawers. I can't help myself. I have to close them. A co-worker used to mess with me by walking around and opening the doors at the circulation desk just to watch me close them.

3) The first Christmas present I ever specifically requested as a child was a Nat King Cole record. I still love his music today.

4) I love karaoke. I'm not a great singer but I think it's fun to get up and make a fool of yourself!

5) I went to high school with Angie Harmon and Stephanie March. (both of LAW AND ORDER fame)

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Thanks for sharing your 5 Random Facts with us. It is funny with adoption how people make those comments. People sometimes say my son looks like my uncle which would be odd as he is adopted.
Alison

Amy M. said...

Hi Alison!

It kind makes your wonder about that whole "nature vs. nurture" thing, doesn't it? Maybe we just grow to look like one another. Kind of like people and pets!

-Amy