Monday, December 17, 2007

Countdown!

We are getting into the home stretch! Hard to believe Christmas is almost here.

I'm mailing out my last Sweet Goodness Swap package today. It was so much fun!! Cheryl was a terrific partner.

All my presents are wrapped and under the tree although many are awaiting a trip to the post office.

Today, I'm heading to the doctor for a blood test to pinpoint any problems the baby might have. Wish me luck!!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season!!!

3 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I will pray that the blood test goes well. Have a Merry Christmas my sweet friend Mary

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas,
Hoping all goes well with the blood test. :) Bren

Amy M. said...

Thank you Mary Isabella and Bren! I so appreciate your good thoughts! Merry Christmas to you both!!!!

-Amy