Friday, February 8, 2008

Book Ideas

Wouldn't it be neat to publish your own book? I just found this website where you can do just that! It's called Blurb. You download the software, create the layout, and then have your book printed for as little as $12.95! Doesn't that sound like fun?! I can't wait to try it! I'm thinking it might make a fun project while I am on maternity leave this summer. Maybe I'll do a book all about baby. Sure to be a bestseller!

I also found this easy scrapbooking site that I want to try out. I know this is the lazy woman's way out but it sounds intriguing. The site is called How Fast They Grow. You lay out the pages online and then the company prints the pages and sends them to you. The layouts are really pretty. Wish they had a version for wedding scrapbooks. Still haven't started that little project yet. But I will after Valentine's Day. Seriously.

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Amy, what fabulous sites they are.
Have a great weekend.
Alison

HippieDog said...

Oh thanks Amy! I've always wanted to write a quirky childrens book.....something full of silliness :) Hope you're doing great and feeling well. Blow kisses to your tummy for me :) xo

Michelle said...

Fun idea! I keep thinking it would be great to have my blog printed out,I think there are places that do that too.

Gary said...

What great ideas! I can't remember if it was that particular one, but I read something a while back about a similar scrapbooking site. I don't think it's lazy at all. In fact, whatever inspires you to move forward on your projects gets an "A" in my book.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'll have to checkthat out, thanks for the link!