Monday, February 25, 2008

Hippity Hopping Along

I have been feeling a little under the weather lately so I took it easy this weekend. I DID manage to finish up my contribution for Heather's HIPPITY HOP EASTER SWAP. I hope everyone likes what I did. It will be so exciting to get our Easter packages next month. I can't wait to a different surprise each day until Easter! I will do my best to post photos of each day's item.

Gary and I settled in for the Oscars last night. I just love the Oscars. This one wasn't my favorite but it was still entertaining. I was disappointed that Angelina and Brad didn't show up. I really wanted to see what she would wear. My favorite outfit of the night was Anne Hathaway. She just looked radiant. I think my least favorite dress was a tie between Kelly Preston and Jennifer Hudson. And why did Jennifer Garner and Cameron Diaz wear their hair like that? It ruined the effect of their lovely dresses. Not that I am in any position to judge. But the red carpet action sure is fun!!!

While we watched the Oscars, we put together our stroller. Yes, it's true! We got our stroller and carseat yesterday. It was on sale so we thought we'd go ahead and get it. I hope we can figure out how to use it before the baby comes. My mom is coming to town in mid-March to help me start setting up the nursery. The transformation from guest room to nursery is a bumpy one. Hard to figure out where to put everything. Slowly but surely!!!

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Amy it will be such fun to put the nursery together.
I agree with you about Anne Hathaway her red dress was stunning and I loved Nicole Kidman's look - she is always so elegant. So many girls had such messy looking hair - what was Renee Zellwegger thinking with that hair.
Alison

Amy M. said...

Hi Allison! It's so funny you should mention that because I was really surprised when I saw Renee Zellweger. Her dress was beautiful but she looked really tired and worn out. I didn't think she looked healthy at all!

Lots of strange hairstyles last night!!!