Monday, July 6, 2009

The Anniversary that said "Ni!"

It was a lovely four-day weekend but still too short!

For our anniversary, we spent the evening in San Francisco. We stayed here. Lovely hotel in Pacific Heights. I could easily move in.

We ate here. Absolutely decadent. We felt as if we were in Italy again.

We saw "SPAMALOT" which is a terrific musical for Monty Python fans. I made my husband buy Noodlebug a killer rabbit puppet.

We ended up our mini-vacation by seeing the King Tut exhibit at the DeYoung. The objects were absolutely amazing! However, as a (former) museum professional, I was disappointed with the curation. It didn't really matter, though, because how often do you get to see 3500-year-old Egyptian artifacts?

It was a nice anniversary and I only missed Noodlebug about fifty times in 24 hours.

1 comment:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so happy you had a wonderful time...hgs...m.