Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pick Your Poison


My friends--

I'm not much of a drinker. (I live in Sonoma County, however, so I do love an occasional glass of red wine) I don't smoke. I don't do any drugs. But I do have an addiction.

Yes, it's true.

I am addicted to Canada Dry Sparkling Water in Lemon Lime. Oh, how I crave this refreshing beverage!

I cannot find it in grocery stores in California so I have to order it from Netgrocer. I have been out of Canada Dry for a week now. I'm feeling parched and out of sorts. Oh, I hope the new shipment arrives soon or I may have to resort to drastic measures!!!

What's your "poison?"

6 comments:

Gary said...

That stuff does rock indeed. My own poison varies among different coffee drinks. At present it is Starbucks Americano, half-caf with cream.

Until I got a really nice SIGG bottle from a dear friend last Christmas, I also enjoyed plastic-y tasting water from a water bottle I got for free 15 years ago.

Anonymous said...

My "poison" would have to be Diet Pepsi Lime. Not always easy to find but if I look hard enough I occasionally will find it.

Wishing you a scent-sational day from Southern California!

Alison Gibbs said...

Hmm... it must taste good.
Hope work gets better for you.
Come over to my blog and enter my giveaway
Alison

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

OOh sounds nice mine used to be pepsi max then i found out it had a bad effect on my asthma and had to give it up (sigh) now its mango mineral water.I just want it sooo badly when things go wrong etc

Amy M. said...

Gary--Aren't SIGG bottles the greatest? You must have a really nice friend. ;)

Patty--I have never tried Diet Pepsi Lime. Sounds tasty! Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I love meeting new blog friends!


Alison--Thank you! I'll be right over!!!!

Jules--Mango mineral water sounds pretty darn good! There is just something delightful about bubbling water!

Anonymous said...

Never tried this but it looks marvelous :) I drank TAB until I got pregnant with Jake. After the pregnancy I started drinking diet coke, the lesser of two evils I guess :) I sure don't miss the comments about TAB, OH Wow! My grandma used to drink that! Good grief.....lol