Monday, September 21, 2009

Under the Weather

Hello Friends!

I am a bit under the weather so posting will be sporadic this week. I have to rest up to be prepared for the big weekend ahead.  My husband's birthday is on Saturday and we'll be stopping by the Halloween and Vine show to check out the marvelous creations. Then, it's off to the Walt Disney Family Museum on Sunday for a sneak preview.  I have a three-day weekend this coming weekend so I will have to plan something good to do with Noodlebug. I'm still working on his Christmas present and I am now finished with Mary, Joseph, the shepherd and the manger.  I figure I'll do Baby Jesus next because that way, if I don't finish, it will still be a semi-complete Nativity scene.

Hope you are all well!!!

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Amy hope you are soon feeling better. Your husband and I share the same birthdate. Hope he has a wonderful day
Alison

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Praying you are better. Sending you a big hug...m.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon :) Hope next weekend is a blast!! Eat some cake for me......please xoxoxo