Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy!


I am so excited to announce that my dear friend Ellen has FINALLY returned to blogging!  A collective wail went out from Ellen's readers when she gave up her popular blog and although her Etsy shop has provided a wee bit of Ellen, it just isn't the same as a blog.  In her blog, Ellen bravely shared such issues and challenges as infertility and depression with her readers.  She wrote a wonderful illustrated primer on depression that is currently on her blog. I highly recommend it.

Ellen and I went to college together and I can honestly say she was my first friend there.  We met at an ice cream social and recognized that we were kindred spirits immediately.  I call her Frank and she calls me Malady.  She is a wonderfully creative and whimsical artist and I am lucky to not only own several of her wonderful pieces but to call her friend as well.

Find her newly revamped blog here.

(image borrowed from and owned by The Reign of Ellen)

2 comments:

ellen said...

This Ellen will add that Ellen's blog to my google reader. :)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy New year!!!!