Friday, January 1, 2010

Moving On

So, on to the good bits.

Happy New Year, Everyone!  I think this is the first time I have gone to bed before the ball dropped. But it was good for me.  Hubby and I went to see "Nine" and had a sushi dinner.  Nice quiet evening.  And home in time to put Noodlebug to bed. (he DEFINITELY wanted to wait for the ball to drop)

I was given many lovely gifts for Christmas.  Hubby got me Dansko clogs, Starbucks gift card, movie gift card, hot chocolate-making set and my favorite yummy soaps. So spoiled! I also got lovely jewelry from my mom. (the Stella and Dot items I have been craving...can't wait for Spring to break them out!)  The best part, of course, was seeing Noodlebug enjoy Christmas so much.

Being a crafty sort, I am already thinking ahead to the next frou-frou holiday. My girlfriends and I are going to have a Valentine's corsage making party at the end of the month. They have been so envious of the corsages by Beth that I have been wearing to various holiday events that they want to get on the bandwagon.  We are going to bring back the corsage!!!  Should be a fun get-together.

Now, it is foggy and rainy outside my window so I'm going to go soak in the tub with my special bath soap.  Hope you'll excuse me!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Happy New Year Amy..... Here's to 2010 ~
cheryl

Gary said...

Right on - this is beginning to sound a lot better! I'm glad you had a nice New Years Eve. You'll look so cute in your Danskos!

Yep, on to Valentine's Day...

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

I am so honored to be a part of your Valentine merriment, my friend!~~~You rock!~~~XXOO, Beth