Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So You Think You're Crafty


I can't believe I haven't posted about this already! I have been following a new blog called So You Think You're Crafty.  This blog gathers a group of crafty bloggers for a weekly challenge down to a final winner. Every week, you can go to the blog and vote on your (anonymous) favorite.  The winner of each week then posts a tutorial on their winning design.  Each challenge is focused on a theme. I found this site because of one of my favorite bloggers, Dana from MADE, has been competing and is now in the final two!!!   Next week is the final challenge in this round but this week only you can vote on who will be competing in the next round! So fun and a great way to find new tutorials and bloggers!

2 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

What fun!!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Amy, that sounds like a fun thing to follow
Alison