Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Catalog Living

Even though I feel terrible about the amount of paper that is wasted, I have to admit I LOVE catalogs. I get so much inspiration from catalogs. Clothing and furniture are always styled in ways I never would have thought of.  Sometimes, though, I marvel at the way rooms are styled.  I think to myself, "Clearly, these people don't have toddlers."  Here is one such setup:


My caption for this would be:  "Starfish...nature's teether?"  Because no one with a toddler would put those type of items within reach of little hands.

That is why I need to thank Amber for introducing me to Catalog Living.  This site takes photos from a variety of catalogs and puts funny captions with them. I can't remember the last time I have laughed so hard. 

Go check it out and come back and tell me your favorite.  I have to admit that "Reading is fundamental..." really got me laughing.

1 comment:

bluemuf said...

I agree, no toddlers or baby Siamese kittens.

Karen