Thursday, July 29, 2010

Frock by Friday with GROSGRAIN


GROSGRAIN is hosting another Frock by Friday project starting next Monday. This one will use a pattern by Burdastyle called "Anda" that promises to be easy enough for beginners.  I just printed out the pattern and I'm already confused. Plus, I saw the words "bias tape" and "elastic."  Gulp!

Still, I'm going to give it a try.

Here is my fabric:


Fabric from FABRICWORM

It is a cotton voile even though the pattern calls for a knit or linen. I think voile should be light and flowy enough.  Guess I'll find out.

Want to join in? You still have time!!!  The project starts on Monday.

3 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wanted to say hi and see how everyone is...m..

Unknown said...

Hey Amy! Did you finish the dress? I would love to see it. I was planning on joining in on this one but the week got away from me somehow!

Hope you're doing well and that you have a great weekend! Any fun plans?

Amy M. said...

Jenny! I am behind!!! I just got the fabric and I hope to start it this weekend. I still have to buy my bias tape and elastic but the construction looks pretty easy. I hope you still do the pattern because I would love to see what you come up with!

-Amy