Thursday, August 18, 2011

AUTUMN with Matthew Mead

Fall is my very favorite season. It's a time of renewal and new beginnings. Not to mention beautiful color and one of my very favorite holidays.  (hint:  You get to dress up in a costume)



Last year, I bought a copy of Matthew Mead's Christmas HOLIDAY magazine.  It is such a beautiful magazine full of lovely photographs and inspiration.  I enjoyed it so much that I have purchased every issue since then.  His latest release, AUTUMN with Matthew Mead will be released next month! (I ordered my copy back in July)  This issue (along with previous ones) feature an appearance by popular blogger Stephanie Nielson. I'm looking forward to this one because Stephanie shares the details about one of her famous Back to School Feasts!  I can't wait to see what inspiration awaits in this issue.

Get your own copy here!

P.S. This issue also includes one of my very favorite bloggers, Amy Powers.  She is hosting a giveaway for the issue over on her blog. Find it here!

No comments: