Monday, August 22, 2011

I Put Some [Red] Shoes On and Suddenly Everything's Right

I think if these shoes were on my feet, my day would be a whole lot brighter:

(Image Source)

I'm glad they aren't in my size or I would be scheming to spend money I don't have in order to get them onto my feet. 

I'm starting to feel as if I have bitten off more than I can chew. I joined a new swap (more on that later), I am working on potential Halloween costumes for Noodlebug, I am planning a 50th birthday party for my husband that is only a month away (yikes!!!), I need to make a circle skirt from a tablecloth for Dia de los Muertos, I need to tag items for the upcoming Just Between Friends sale so I can make a buck and then I need to do all the normal stuff I never get done.

I think I need a vacation. 

No comments: