Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Fun

We had a lovely weekend.  We rode the Polar Express on Saturday which was just delightful.  Noodle got so excited when we arrived at the "North Pole" and Santa boarded the train.  Yes, I wore my jammies. I think I was the only adult to do so.  I decided a long time ago that I would no longer allow my fears about other people's opinions to prevent me from doing things that make me happy. Life is too short to worry about what other people think.



We also stopped by our local Festival of Trees.  I have been helping to develop this fundraiser and I think it turned out brilliantly.  A local photographer did some impromptu photo sessions for a $10 donation to the charity.  Here is one of my favorites:


And, in other news, something exciting happened last night. I actually sat down and sewed in my workroom!!!  I worked really hard on digging my way into my workroom and made enough space to actually sit down and work on some gifts for Noodle's class.  I am trying to make some of the adorable hot/cold packs I saw on Saltwater Kids.  The class party is on Friday so we'll see if I get it done!

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi there cutie patooties! Love the photos!! And the work room excitement! Good luck on getting the gifties done!!! :)