Thursday, December 8, 2011

Noodlebug Homemade Gift Redux--Lil Blue Boo

Every year I try to give Noodle a homemade gift for Christmas. This year, I have been feverishing working on embroidering Charlotte Lyons' adorable Maggie's Farm. It is becoming clear that I am just too slow.   It may have to be a birthday gift instead.

So....

I am extremely late to the party but I have finally discovered Lil Blue Boo. Not only is Ashley amazingly creative but her wonderful spirit amazes me every day.  She makes me laugh and inspires me even as she battles cancer.  She makes me realize what a whiner I truly am.  Ashley recently posted a tutorial on a little box of peg dolls for boys and girls complete with printable.  I gathered the materials and finished painting the peg dolls a few days ago.  I think it is such a great idea that I have asked a cartoonist friend of mine to make me MORE backgrounds for the kit so I can make characters like the Three Little Pigs and Little Red Riding Hood.


(image source)

Find Ashley's wonderful BOYVILLE tutorial here.

Isn't the internet great?!!!

No comments: