Saturday, December 31, 2011

Breathe

Happy New Year!!!

Here is hoping that 2012 is a better year than 2011.


Each year, many bloggers choose a word for the upcoming year. My word for 2011 was "REMEMBER." It was so important for me to try and remember all my many blessings. I think I did a good job.

This year, my word is "breathe."  I am one of those women who tends to overcommit. There is just so much I want to do and experience!!!  I tend to stretch myself too thin and don't take care of myself or my family.  In 2012, I'm going to try and slow down and BREATHE.  Take time to smell the roses, to listen to the wind in the trees, to look at the stars. To enjoy life!!!

I already had this wonderful bracelet from Horsefeathers that says "Blessed." 



I ordered a new plate for it that says "Breathe."  I think it will be a great reminder for me to carry around with me this year.

What is YOUR word?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Very pretty! Love your new "word". Stay calm: Pray! Breathe! Enjoy! Hugs, Heidi
may you have 2012 blessings this new year.... :)

Jamie said...

I can totally relate to this! I need to slow down and smell the roses too. =)